The Franciscan Sisters of the Immaculate Heart of Mary
The Franciscan Sisters of the Immaculate Heart of Mary also known as the Franciscan Sisters of Egypt, opened their first convent in Malta at Vittoriosa in 1886. They have another convent and a school at Ħamrun.
2, Casa Beata Caterina
Triq l-Imsaqqfin - Baħar iċ-Ċagħaq NXR 5042; .Tel. 2138 8449
Triq il-Kanonku Bonnici, Ħamrun ĦMR 1072; Tel. 2124 1821